Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rafealla Rinnie



Yesterday was my daughter, Rafealla birthday. She was borned 8.58am on April 6, 1997. I was in Bintangor the night she was borned on travelling duty to Rh. labang Sg. Tulai. YB Datuk Celestine Ujang was visiting the longhouse. I planned to spend the night there but there was this urge that wanted me to go back that night. Rh. Labang was accessible only by river and at midnight I decided to take the speed boat back to Bintangor. Early moening the phone rang and was inform that my wife back home in Serian was having labour pain. My girl was delivered while I was on the way to serian. Exact point was at Lachau Sri Aman. the tiny girl was only 1.98 kg. Twelve years has gone and she is now 52kg and that 4kg more that my wife weight when we first gotrten married. Happy Birthday my dear Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment